Oct 23, 2014

63. Self realize

I know, I am one among the nature’s creation among billions
Oh my nature the supreme intelligence, who creates all the beauty

Wither me not; and take me not without the purpose
Make me realize, my purpose of life within and to sanctify

Make me not oscillate, with the direction of the breeze of the wind
Warm me with the luminosity of the sunlight with the bestowing rays

And with your dazzling, shine of moon, of the mighty spherical globe
Cause my mind not to wax and wane along with its inanimate char

With those of mercury globe, hand me the wisdom as all thy seek
Of the reddish salvation for my warrior and bravery deeds

And for those of, worldly teacher that spins and transit invisibly year after year
Thou make me slow down, in my busy life, with a proper worldly settlement

For those with the special hoop that he owns, showers on me to read others
Oh, that elegant with the gorgeous looks, of the Venus with its glowing sparks

All of those earthy wishes that grant to grab and hold the arrogant nature
With those of all detachment and make me to self realize with the counter spin