Jan 2, 2017

501. A melodious melody

A melodious melody of this wonder filled beautiful earth,
let rejoice be my slogan and peace be my eternal rhythm
Every breathe that I inhale is the sound of the mysterious world
and every exhale is the wisdom of this uncertainty principle

Now, I am old enough to teach the ancient wisdom and young enough
to learn all the profound contemporary knowledge that one could teach me 
I expressed lots of duality concept right from my childhood and lately 
realized non-duality is the way to spiritual expansion as my age advances

Play skillfully the game of nature and the game of mankind
by adhering the rules, for to experience the paradise on earth
Love and divine are the beautiful words that need to be swallowed
And ingested thoroughly and to be consumed throughout the body

Admit not, greed, anger, hatred, ego, and doubt to the temple of your 
mind and allow to grow the love, trust, belief and faith in your heart
Always speak to your mind and never allow your mind to speak to you
and have faith in the savior within you which is nothing the awareness

And from now for few more years for sure I could breathe and walk along
with you on this earth, yet be prepared to walk all alone when I am gone
For in solitude only, you could find the glimpse of the wisdom and the
truth of existence, for I realized my being at deep contemplated seclusion

Also, I understand that knowledge and wisdom plays a significant role
In the matter of matter and of spirit that give meaning to life
Oh, who is this reading the excerpt of a departed soul
and I am glad you ponder on this, my kisses for the future