Aug 9, 2018

878. Garland of words

It was one awesome eve that saddened news
ached my heart and that eve seems awful
I could not sleep that night with the troubled mind
toiled and tossed and battled with repetitive thoughts

The day after I felt very exhausted, weary and tired
unable, either to eat or drink and to swallow the worries
Tears rolled uncontrollably, heart beats faster than ever
and nature has taken its course as the beloved is no more

My mind is clouded with burden as no act of resilience
seems to be in my favor as to ease myself to normal
Talked to friends, kith and kin, even to known and
unknown; yet all ends in vain thereby increased pain

Cried, screamed and even laughed to the ache of the belly
yet, the deposit of the beloved love magnifies the feel of the loss
My ear, hears not the music and eyes sees not things on TV as
the single thought circumscribed my mind instead circumvent

Finally, I found the way to soothe myself in letting this go and
vent my burden through the garland of words