Jul 27, 2014

1. Why I wonder, while I am forty

 (I)

Why I wonder, while I am forty
 why these thoughts ever had been?
 days just swept while hair turns grey
 Astro reads I born on July
 Leo, my sign, loyal and kind but egoistic
 don't listen, echoed my heart
 I got annoyed when the moon on eight
 stars giggled, looking at me
 don't listen, said my ego
 I have felt so much pain

(II)

 Stressed at times with agony sort
 searched for a lap to lay so calm
 I have love with emotions blend
 some told me I'm good to be
 away please squawked others
 oh my close, I can't believe
 someone help to comfort me
 who am I, and why am I here?
 Where do I belong for where to go?
 What for me and what for to?
 stretch my hands to wipe my tears,
 give me shoulders, and cuddle me up

(III)

 My psycho mind said all have this
 distress not and have the pill
 I hate the tablet and witness my thoughts
 just kept still and went so deep
 thoughtless state, pleasant to stay
 stop the ego and have no worry
 cease to think and turn not grey
 let desire not follow your way
 I quit my ego and had life easy
 I felt happy and felt so joyous
 I felt ecstasy with elation mixed
 had lucid dreams and flew above the sky
 my silence said it's a kind of bliss
 my psycho mind said it's a sense of relief

(IV)

 I lost this state when status compares
 I lost this moment as ego triggers
 searched all books and read them all
 have a lot of desire for all kinds of success
 work so hard to get so rich
 have some research got to go on mars
 plan perfect for skyscraper
 design so well for nice spaceships
 think so deep for to be intellect
 sweat the brow, you will grow
 competence best to stay ahead
 invest best to remain in stocks
 write logic codes to rock the world
 so read them to be rich!!

(V)

 Perturbed, I, in the confused state,
 chose to still or decide to think,
 closed my eyes, and listened to my voice
 what to shadow? And what not to?
 What to clutch? And what not to?
 I got to know, I got to know
 someone help to soothe me up
 give me a shoulder and snuggle me up
nothing to wonder, nothing to ponder