Aug 20, 2014

28. She closed her eyes

She challenged me, to make her
feel bashful, on one winter night

All set right, I winked at her
she disregards me, which hurts me not

Bent close to her, she nodded and said,
no sensual touch, as a part of a deal

Oh my god, it’s a painful stuff,
yet started to recite, the first romance ever

Looking at my eyes, she whispered
"nothing happened"; in a soft, low voice

Disappointed me, her thoughtful speech,
again, I contemplated, to do something

Narrated the story, of the close intimacy
and, really nothing seemed to work

Finally, I praised, the well-proportioned
which she courteously ignored

Invited Venus, the goddess of love,
offered some tricks, but all ended in vain

Perplexed, I really wondered
what would be best to compliment her?

Looking at her eyes, I whispered
"I love you”; in a soft, low voice

She closed her eyes, with a timid smile,
Hugged me tight, the first time ever