Apr 19, 2016

374. I stay forever and forever

I stay forever and forever; lunatic they call me
I am all time ceaseless existence; at night they see
Not in day, though I sing and gaze all of them
Though one night, I seem to vanish, from their vision
I exist silently; And I watch everything with care

I adore things; I love to see the crab and attract ocean
I love feelings and emotions as I sing for heart and mind
I am silvery and shiny; they adore me as a beautiful maiden
I cling their past to present and manipulate the uncertainity
Of future, in their present moment so as to create illusions

Wise understands me with their wisdom; others waver like tides
Ups and downs of the surge; when I am close to them and illuminate
I am the loner, shine forth on the beach lover’s lovely dreams
That lay on the sand and gaze at me; for the unknowable prophecy