Apr 19, 2016

373. Oh my mind

Oh my mind, I have nothing except the deep silence within
If you understand it, it meant a lot to you and my heart
With absolute silence you can measure your heart’s depth
As deep as ocean’s depth of silence; you could measure the 
Altitude of your thoughts; as vast as the vastness of the sky

You could understand the miraculous mysteries of the world
As true lovers in isolation experience the serene of oneness
To travel within and without for nothingness is a profound gift
You could encounter many unknown phenomena of the cosmos


For all you need is absolute silence and stillness, oh my mind
To still all the twinkling stars that shines within as nether cosmos
And to to enlighten the hidden light within you as enlighten galaxy
Within the realm of your deep absolute silence in isolation from beings