Dec 7, 2016

495. If this the positive

If this the positive where the negative
if this the proton where the electron
if I am static where the dynamic
if I am anode where the cathode
if this the cation where the anion
if this the masculine energy where the feminine

who the I, who the he, she, it, they and them
who the I and who the she
who the self and who the self within

both the “I “static energy
and “She “the dynamic energy
within me

when she transmutes the dynamic within
and I transcend that dynamic to static

when the dynamic and static energies
merges, unite within, the transmutation and the
transcendence of ego, time and space - to no mind
And the thoughts of lust to love
And hate to love

The expression of negative, the energy drained
Expression of positive, the energy manifest
And manifold to meet its source of origin
For an eternal claim, the light of enlightenment
Sparks within to its highest glow