May 19, 2016

408. The moonlight is so long

The moonlight is so long like my damsel’s
      long golden brown blonde unbound hair
      it sways all over me like a sensual song shorten it not
neither the song, nor the night

She clads with nothing except with the beautiful song
       the lines of songs covered all the meaning she has
       yet the real beauty of her no eyes has seen
       the song of her from her sweet melody of the attuned strings
no ears from years has heard it

I have no regret of my death if my damsel’s holly carved vibrations
        would quench my thirst of craving for every bit per inch of the
        mystical sheaths of the mysterious land that is stored in my bio-memory
of each organic cell of generations

          this is how I desire to meet my beloved damsel ever after ever
          of my endless life as immortal as things as they are to be eternal