Dec 21, 2015

240. At the city library

In a deep state of silence and in absolute solitude
I forgot myself surrounded with books and computers
The intelligence and the Artificial Intelligence
Reference to refer and response to inquiry

Finding answers to problems for philosophical questions
Problems yet to be solved, questions to be answered
I am still with open mind with lots of quests in queue
I remain silent as I do with the questions

Out the window, the distant blue sky clouded with dark clouds
Wanders in search of place to shower the gift collect from earth
The multi-colored leaves that sway reminds the start of autumn
 Merrily flies the skylarks through horizon not to trace their foot prints

The infant cry to explore the world distract my deep silence, while the
Grayed hair with wrinkle cheeks of hundred years of successful past
Prepared for the never-ending journey with joyous moments
To part the world within for the divine eternal journey

While the infant ceased its cry, waiting forward for the days
To scribble like me, at the city library