Nov 10, 2014

66. Earth the only mother for all beings on earth

I born elated along with my siblings
all threw rocks that hurt our feelings

My mom did say nothing except blessings
and she gave the home to most beings

With those rocks, suffered my siblings
fell and departed their life with feelings

Few arise like my mom and longed for a life
some perished at youth, while others displaced

My mom being old never moved to any place
happily born to wither at the birthplace

I have fallen by the hit of the uncertain storm
as a mango seed at the foot of my mom

And displaced by the brook, river, and finally
crossed the ocean to a new land not so lately

and adapted with the new environment
by the helping heart of the enlightenment

My mom shed tears in joy to know the seed
has survived for the best of its deed

I bowed and kissed the land of the Earth
- Earth, the only mother for all beings on Earth